- 01/07/2018 University of Sydney, News, Growing rural health research from the ground up
- 24/05/2018 University of Sydney, News, Virtual Reality: exploring new dimensions
- 01/09/2017 Honi Soit (Usyd student journal), one full page about SHFR Lab
- 23/08/2017 Sydney CentralMag News, A10D: Bedridden patients’ virtual aid
- 15/08/2017 Sydney Human Factors Research group on ABC, The Catalyst: Meet the Avatars
- 29/05/2016 Sydney Human Factors Research lab features on Channel 7 News, Australia, “VR Labs on Channel 7 News”
- 24/05/2013 University of Sydney, News, “Chris Hadfield participates in operator proficiency assessment”
- 18/03/2013 University of Sydney, News, “First post-flight subject returning from the international space station on Friday MArch 15, 2013”
- 06/03/2012 University of Sydney, News, “aVOR – vestibular education app has reached 10,000 downloads”
- 24/08/2010 Brad Thomas, National Space Biomedical Research Institute (NSBRI), “System uses electrical trickery on the brain to induce realistic spaceflight effects” Also cited in:
- 8/05/09 Sean Cusick, Nine MSN, “Uni to test ice addicts behind the wheel”, http://news.ninemsn.com.au
- 8/05/09 Giovana Vitola,“Cientistas testam habilidade de usuarios de drogas no volante”, BBC Brasil online
- 7/05/09 Kez Casey, “Australian World-First Research Into the Effects of Drugs on Driving”, The Motor Report, www.themotorreport.com.au
- 7/05/09 News article on University of Sydney website entitled “Drug driving put to the test” on how drugs such as ice and speed affect driving ability.
- 6/05/09 A Daily Telegraph reporter and a photographer game to see the school of psychology simulator and hear about our driving research project on the Assessment of Driving with Methamphetamine Users. The USYD media office is also planning to submit news to JJJ, the Glebe Newspaper and Catalyst (ABC).
- 20-21/04/09 A New York Times reporter and a Reuters camera man came to report on our testing of Astronauts pilots at the Vertical Motion simulator at NASA Ames.
- 11/04/09 Rob Muir: “Help for confused astronauts”, video news by Reuters
- 10/04/09 Many Belgian reporters and film crews covered our ESA project – testing of Fran De Winne (a Belgian Astronaut) at the Yu. A. Gagarin Russian State Scientific-Research and Test Centre of Cosmonaut Training – Star City, Moscow.